Our years of clinical experience tell us that children and young people respond very well to the various treatments hypnosis can be used for – partially because they don’t have the fears or preconceptions about hypnosis many adults have, partially because they have a natural and intuitive ability to focus and relax easily in these sessions.
Children and teens usually really enjoy the sessions, and indeed, the mums and dads that get involved gain a lot from the sessions too.
Some common issues we deal with are:
- Bullying – we enable the child being bullied to develop a resilience and so they find that they are no longer bullied.
- Stress – children and particularly teens, can get stressed by the demands of peer pressure and school work.
- Eating disorders – over eating, anorexia and bulimia.
- Depression and anxiety – teenage suicide is all too common and often the parents don’t really become aware of their child’s issues until it’s too late. Come in for a chat.
- Parent/child relationships – we give the parents strategies to deal with their children and enable the child to see their relationship in a different way.
- Broken family issues – a separation can give rise to anxiety and problems in the children.
- School work – parents are amazed at how a few sessions can transform their child’s attitude to schoolwork.
These programs are based on our clinical work and have proved to be very effective in helping resolve various issues that children and teens face.
A relaxing, drug-free treatment experience for your child, you’ll find that hypnotherapy and our related clinical services don’t have the negative side effects of pharmaceutical treatments.
Enquire about our services and how we may be able to help your relationship with your children or help your children.
Other problems that can be helped include;
|Low Self Esteem